Sunday, August 25, 2013

Everything Happens for a Reason

And what is that reason God only knows. Off late I started believing or rather struggling to believe that things do happen for a reason and hopefully that reason is always for good. This is applicable at many junctures of our life. Often we experience that  in different phases of our life many people would touch base with us and of that some become your close friends. It really feels so good to have close friends and sharing each and everything. But the game doesn't end here. Life gives you so many surprises some times good and many times bad. Having close friends is such a wonderful feeling at the same time losing them? 

Drifting apart from the loved ones makes you feel lost. I don't know why but this bitter fact has made its way many times in my life. I can proudly acknowledge that the most amazing people have made their footprints in my small world. Some friends make it till the end of your life and some only for a period of time. At times those who appear for short period of time seems to be like an angel to me just to make you lighter in your difficult times. And when you are up again to face the challenge they might disappear and make space for the new one to arrive. But saying goodbye to a person who played an important role in your life is not easy. Its so sad to lose someone with whom you have shared the deepest secrets, laughed till your stomach starts aching, fought over silly things, talking crazy stuffs. For me losing friends was either due to them having new responsibilities, change of place and ultimately losing contacts, change of priorities, or perhaps some unavoidable situations. Since school days, college and until now this process in still on. Any ways partially it was a natural process and sometimes it was fate. But Life goes on and sometimes letting go makes life easier and gives peace. In my opinion letting go doesn't finish everything, in fact those bonding memories are so precious which are to be cherished for lifetime. As 'We part to Meet and Meet to part' isn't it?

To all those amazing people out there who made my life beautiful. I owe special Thanks.. to make me smile, to make me laugh, to bring out the best in me, to make me love myself, to make me self confident, to tackle my worse, to make me cry and bring out the sadness in me, of all to make me Strong like never before. Thanks for being there. I wish our paths might cross again. Now I am sure things do happen for a reason, it was because of this unknown reason I met many angels and will also meet many more in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment